THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

More fun to come in 2008???

I have been filling out my calendar this morning-- adding important school dates and times, clinical hours, ect...I have also been studying the SSQ concert schedule to see how many potential concerts there are for us this year. With 3 down in the books already, I am hoping to see many more dates scheduled for us southern folks! Not that I didn't enjoy the traveling days of 2007, but it got expensive--flights, hotels, rental cars--I am jobless until graduation, so money is tight until I see that RN license come in the mail. I can't wait till the first concert for us this year! I am really excited about it since we got really good seats and it just so happen to fit into my clinical schedule--barring any type of schedule change on my end *keeping fingers crossed and a prayer sent everyday* So, in addition to all these concert jitters I am ALREADY suffering from, I start my preceptorship this semester at the hospital I plan on working for! Preceptorship hours are crazy! I have to put in 150 total preceptor hours along with the twelve 8 hour clinicals that are required for this semester! I may be showing up to that concert in my scrubs! But, like Ernie always says, "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

0 comments: