THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I hate packing...

Since I was able to keep my plans for this weekend, I thought I might start packing a few things so I won't have to worry with it tomorrow. My cat KNOWS that something is up! He has never seen a suitcase before but he knows deep down that it means mom is going away for a few days. He's not happy about this--I guess he thought that if he sat on my suitcase then I wouldn't be able to put anything else in it :-)


In addition to Jazz sitting on my suitcase, he just HAD to check out the Ernie bobble-head! He ended up slapping it over on to the bed--I'm not sure if he genuinely likes Ernie yet--We will have to work on that ;-)

3 comments:

DavidPlunk said...

Jen, he will get used to the bobble head. I walked into my room and ernie was bobbing on my desk this morning.

I looked over and I saw this signed chin and I thought of you!

Adam Wallace said...

I love those pictures Jennifer.

Meg said...

Jen that is just too cute. ;) Your cat with "little E", loved it.