THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Only 3 more days!!

I realize it's good to actually have some patience in life, but I really don't think I have any....Paducah is about 3 days away and I can hardly contain myself. I really need this weekend for several reasons. First off, I am still a little bummed about my exit exam grade--I have never 'failed' anything until now so it's a big hit to my confidence. Second, the next exit exam is scheduled for Wednesday of next week--right after our neurological test. I really dislike back to back exams, but I will manage. And last but not least, I just NEED some SSQ to wake me up inside! All this 'last semester nursing school mumbo jumbo' has totally fried my brain and my heart. I have never felt so ADD in my life! Four hundred things need to be done by a particular date and it's like I don't even know where to start! Boy, I really need Saturday!

2 comments:

DavidPlunk said...

Next concert will be Nashville, Tennessee! I won't be able to make Chattanooga, no ride and no ticket.

I am hoping there will be another one after Nashville to finish out the year, but I can't be sure. You should be finished up about that time too, right?

Thanks for that awesome night. I have still been trying to recooperate from it. Let me tell ya, it was an awesome way to kick off my spring break!

Love ya Jen and Lindsey!

DJ

Anonymous said...

You need to put your report and some of those cool pictures on here now! :)