THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

And now it's over

This time last week I was jumping for joy over the week of freedom I was about to endure. I can sleep late!! Oh how wonderful it was to be able to sleep past sunrise! I never knew how relaxing it was to sleep until 7:00! Unfortunately, now that my internal clock is TOTALLY messed up, I have to start waking at the crack of dawn again! I haven't been to bed before 2 AM in a week now, but I have got to start getting back into the swing of things--you know, in my REM cycle by 10:00. I have enjoyed the break, but as all breaks are, this one was not long enough. I did accomplish a few things on the break--I started walking again and I feel great! I have been walking about 3 miles a day--sometimes more. I have completely neglected my studies this past week...I mean really...who wants to spend their ONLY break studying?!?! I will probably pay for that laziness later, but for now I am enjoying the last day of spring break! I am excited about this weekend--Ernie Haase and Signature Sound concert in Paducah, Kentucky! Although it hasn't been THAT long since I saw the guys, I still suffer from withdrawals after about 2 weeks. I am also looking forward to meeting a new message board friend--I love that MB. I have met so many great people over the past year or so. Ahh...I am so anxious!!! I need to calm down--I think I am going for my walk now!

0 comments: