THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

A few sights from Chi-town

Although Chicago is NOT my kind of town, I did shove the small Canon camera in my pocket and go around snapping shots all around the pier. Lake Michigan was gorgeous and reminded me so much of the beach. The view from the grand ballroom overlooking the water was worth the 8 mile walk (or at least it felt like 8 miles) down the pier. I was so happy to be at the taping, but just a little inside info for those of us who are from the South...Southerners don't transplant well in Chicago! Don't ask for 'sweet tea'....what you get in return is not pretty...LOL I was SO glad to have our plane touch down in Birmingham late that night! I will never again complain about Birmingham being a 'mad house'....LOL

0 comments: