THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New pet?

When I woke up this morning, I was overly thirsty and couldn't get downstairs fast enough to get some ice cold water! I grabbed my favorite jumbo plastic racing cup, filled it to the top with crushed ice, and headed to the sink...
As I look out our kitchen window, I spot these horridly wretched black birds and they seem to be attacking a small critter. I bang on the window and mumble a few words under my breath hoping they would sense my hatred toward them. They took a hint and flew away...just in time--I was ready to run out on the porch in my "Roll Tide" PJ's. As I look closer at this critter, I realize that he could have held his own against those evil crows!

It's a turtle! He poked his freakishly cute little head out as I was walking toward him. He looked thankful that I shoo'ed those nasty birds away, but still he looked a little scary with his bright red eyes and long 'fingers' sticking out, almost like they were waving at me....eww...I don't think I like turtles...LOL

0 comments: