THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On to another chapter in my life...

The new nurse.....well....ALMOST!


Our RN graduating class of 2008 just completed our pinning ceremony! Yay! I wasn't very social throughout my 2 years in the nursing program, but I think I might actually miss a few of my crazy classmates. There are will always be the 3 or 4 that I stay in touch with forever, but for the most part, I will probably never see half of those people again. Kinda sad huh?



On a happy note, I am so glad to be finished with my ADN, but now I am thinking even further ahead--BSN to MSN! That will take a while for sure, especially while I am working, but I want to take a small break from the stress of school for a while before I start back with full force. I have an "interview" tomorrow with Trinity Hospital in the CVICU. I'm a little nervous, especially since I am a fresh graduate. I have 9 million things to do in order to take boards, get temporary license, etc... Still not sure what area I want to pursue as far as my 'career' is concerned, but I figure starting out with a slightly familiar environment is probably the best bet.
Pray for me!!!

1 comments:

DavidPlunk said...

AW my little Jen is all grown up! HAHA I am so happy for ya and I know you are going to do great in this profession! Surprised you had enough time between concerts to do be at this ceremony! LOL Love ya Jen!