THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's good to be home!

After driving for what felt like an ETERNITY to Orlando and back, I am so glad to be in my own bed, in my room, in my house, in Alabama! I had a lot of fun--for the most part--while we visited Universal Studios. Those pull out sleeper-sofas are works of the devil....trust me--LOL

Just a few of the sights at Universal. I forgot my camera the first day (bad Jennifer) so I guess I will just HAVE to make a trip back soon so I can catch a shot of those nice lookin' mummy guys that were walking around....







Loved the wild rides! I am a roller coaster nut! Sort of strange though--I am slightly terrified of heights, but I love thrill rides. The higher/faster a coaster goes, the happier I am. The best ride at Universal is definitely the Mummy ride--awesome! We rode that one about 3 times I think. Islands of Adventure has more thrill rides, so I liked it better. The Hulk is pretty good, but not long enough. You wait in line for 45 minutes and you only get a 90 second ride--bummer! Anyway, hopefully sometime this year we can go back (when it's NOT 90 degrees).

1 comments:

DavidPlunk said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time in Orlando. Tell me about those sleeper sofa's. When we saw the Gaithers in Nashville in February, I slept on one of those things. Sometime during the night, the couch nearly folded itself back up. I thought I was going to die! I made it though! You Jen, I know it has been hot in AL but here in TN it has been terrible. I almost had a heat stroke at work today! I am bringing some hand operated fans for us to use in Nashville so save us a spot in line if we are a little late! HA. Sorry for he long comment. I got carried away........