THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

~Everything will make perfect sense~


Don't you wish things were as easy to DO as they are to SAY?



Oh, I have been thinking here lately about all the things that are happening in my life. I feel sometimes like I have such a heavy load on me...between school, clinicals, home life, and my family, I just feel like I am running around in circles. Have you ever been swimming in a lake or ocean and had to "tread water" for a while waiting for the boat? I feel my life sometimes is a giant ocean and I am treading water....not making any progress.
I know that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for me. I just wish He would post it on a billboard or something :-) Hey, I am trying to go by my own advice....laugh at the confusion....it will all make sense later!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Aw, this is such an encouraging post, Jenniboo! It's so nice to be reminded that life's not all a big rut :).