THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

~Excitement,~

The time is getting closer and closer to CONCERT TIME! Only about 12 more hours stand between me and the alarm announcing "Time to go." I plan on making an early departure from the nice little confines of Alabama. We should be arriving in Jackson around 12 noon. From there it's just a few hours of grabbing lunch and getting ready to go, then it's off to the concert! I am sure I will just be blessed to the point that I probably won't be good for anything when I get home. I tend to lapse into a "post-concert" phase where I can think of nothing else BUT the concert. Oh, the stories I will have to tell! For starters, a very sweet lady has warned me about Ernie's "bunny pants"....I am definitely looking forward to that photo opportunity. Ernie's attire never ceases to amaze me, well....that really goes for all the guys. It takes a "one-of-a-kind" person to pull off some of the suits they wear! I will also get to see a special performance from Christopher, whom I hear is just like Anthony Burger...oh, I just can't contain myself any longer. I have been packed for 2 days.....yes, 2 days! I check the bag at least 3 times a day to be sure I have not forgotten anything.

0 comments: