THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hear My Song Lord....


O Lord, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
Psalms 141:1-2


I bought a devotional today and I have been flipping through some of the pages and I saw the scripture from above along with a little story about an evening prayer. As I read the scripture I kept hearing a song over and over in my mind. The song is called "Hear My Song, Lord". This is a beautiful song in lyrics alone, but to hear the soothing music that accompanies it just makes it even better. I have heard a couple of versions of this song, but my favorite is off the Love Can Turn The World DVD/CD. I am a little biased I suppose, Doug has a solo part, and I melt every time he opens his mouth. It's good to know that even when we feel like we can't hear anything for all the noise of life, that God still hears our song!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.