THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Who do you love more?

Oh the exhaustion brought on by two little ones....I now know why I do not have any children of my own...LOL. "Aunt Boo" is completely worn out. Who would have ever thought that two bundles of joy would grow up to have such insatiable energy! In amongst the high energy levels crept a burning question....

"Boo, do you love Austin more than me?"
No Lana, I love you as much as I love your brother.

"Are you sure you love me as much?"
Silly girl, of course I love you as much.

As I sit here and think about the craziness of my day, I wonder if God feels the same way that little Miss Lana did.

"Do you love your job more than Me?"
"Do you love your new truck more than Me?"
"Do you love fishing more than going to church?"

These are all questions that I feel I need to ask myself daily. I know I have put things before God in the past. I am trying so hard to mend that. I have prayed for a "revival" in my soul. I am still not where I need to be in my "walk". I have come a long way from the things that I used to do, but still, I need that extra "pep" to get me back on the straight and narrow.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, that's really good! I can identify with the aunty moments you mentioned ;) And isn't it amazing how much children can teach us?? I LOVE kids! :)

I love your new blog too. For actual blogging, I'd say that blogspot beats myspace without a doubt. But I sure love my myspace friends ;)