THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

When you conquer one, up comes another


After a sudden scare with breast cancer, my sister-in-law has yet another demon to face. Tomorrow's MRI will soon tell us why she has been having numbess, tingling, and a feeling of "electric shock" over her arms and legs. I am so worried. She is my brother's world....literally! He is a big worry wart anyway, but this is so frightening for all of us. As a special little prayer for her goes up, I pray that those of you reading this will do the same.


Dear Lord, I pray that all goes well in tomorrow's MRI and that it is nothing serious. Lord be with the doctors and with the patient. Please put your touch on this entire situation. They say the results will take about a week.....please put your comforting hands over my brother and his wife. One week is a long time to worry. Lord, you have healed her from breast cancer and I know anything is possible. I ask for all these things in Your precious and Holy name....Amen.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

aw, bless her heart! I will pray for her. That must be so scary!!!