THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

No I'm not....Ok, so I am!

I checked my comments on myspace the other day and noticed one that had not really caught my eye to begin with. One of my nieces had left me a comment about my new pictures that I had posted from the Jackson, Tennessee Signature Sound concert. Contrary to popular belief from my niece, I am not *obsessed* with EH&SS. Obsessed is such a strong word....I prefer "gung ho" or maybe "fascinated by"~~ It doesn't have such a straight-jacket feel behind it! When asked "What is the big deal about them?" I just simply reply,

"I enjoy the harmony, joy, peace, smiles, laughs, tears, glory-bumps, chills, cries, delight, comfort, excitedness, exhilaration, liveliness, vivacity, rejoicing, blessedness, hopefulness, bounce, pep, zing, surprises, bliss, calmness, cheer, and just good ole' fellowship that comes with a concert setting. You can't find anything like it! There is no "music channel" or "top 20 countdown" that can give you what I receive every time I go to a concert. "

To give you a little insight into my happiness, picture two little ones~~Austin 6, and Lana 5. These two precious young'uns tugged at my heart strings when they were at my house and requested to hear "He Made A Change"~~My eyes watered the entire time they were singing along at the top of their lungs, never missing a word! THAT is the stuff that counts....who cares what MTV says....I have found the top 20 in my book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a hearty "AMEN!" to that! ;-)Obsessed just sounds too creepy-like. LOL Unabashed enthusiasum may be a good term. hehehe (Especially when it comes to hollering in the concert trenches!)

Anonymous said...

Girl you know I am right there with you! I have heard the word "obsessed" more times than I can count. To which I politely reply "With everything there is to be obsessed with in this world today, I think I actually found a pretty healthy obsession!" And everyone has to agree!

Love the other crazed Signature Sound Fan!.....aka....Jessica

Brittney said...

Agree 101%!! You hit the nail totally on the head. :) I love how you explained it. :) Those guys are simply awesome... can't help but be obsessed, or whatever it is, by them ;)