THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

If This Is What God Says....

"If this is what God wants, If this is what God says, Then who am I to doubt and try to figure out the circumstance, If this is what God chose for me In all His Majesty, Surely I can trust and lean on what God says...."

You say: It’s impossible
God says: All things are possible

You say: I’m too tired
God says: I will give you rest

You say: Nobody really loves me
God says: I love you

You say: I can’t go on
God says: My grace is sufficient

You say: I can’t figure things out
God says: I will direct your steps

You say: I can’t do it
God says: You can do all things

You say: I’m not able
God says: I am able

You say: I’m not smart enough
God says: I give you wisdom

You say: I feel all alone
God says: I will never leave your or forsake you

You say: It’s not worth it
God says: It will be worth it

You say: I can’t forgive myself
God says: I forgive you

You say: I can’t manage
God says: I will supply all your needs

You say: I’m afraid
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
God says: Cast all your cares on me

(Chorus above from "If This Is What God Wants")



0 comments: