THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~A New Look~

As I left the college from a long 4 hour study session, I thought to myself..."Self, you need a new look". To my surprise, the wonderful lady that cuts my hair had an available appointment at 2:30. I was there at 2:20 looking through different magazines when I saw "The Look" I was trying to achieve. A gentle reminder of my previous hair "nightmares" lay near the money stash in my car...a note to myself saying "Um, you remember what happened the LAST time you had a bright idea!" That played no part in my decision making for the day. So, the coloring began!

After almost 2 hours of just sitting there while she foiled my hair, I began to recall that "reminder" again....Why did I do this?

After another 35 minutes of letting the color "set", I REALLY thought about that note...Why did I do this?

Then came the rinse process....I have a lot of hair, and with that 'lot of hair' comes a 'lot of tangles' and with those tangles comes a lot of ouching and a lot of scary faces. Still thinking....Why did I do this?

After 45 minutes of blow drying, the finished product became a little clearer. Ah, I see.....
I DO know why I did this!

My new "do" is about 6 inches shorter and now has a touch of warm caramel creme highlights to tone down the "black coffee" look I had previously been accustomed to. Now looking in the mirror at the big picture, enduring a little torture wasn't so bad.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

hehe! Congratulations. Can't wait to see the new look!