THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh The Places We Will Go!

I sit here on this Wednesday night reminiscing about the places I have been this year. For starters, I have been to Pensacola Florida for a Signature Sound/Gaither Vocal Band concert, followed by a day at the beach, to Birmingham Homecoming with GVB and Signature Sound along with other artists, then to Six Flags over Georgia, and this past weekend was spent in Jackson Tennessee at yet another Signature Sound Concert. I have been blessed to be able to go and do things this year. As I think about what good times were had, I think about all the good times yet to come. I am patiently awaiting our departure for Fort Worth in July followed by the Cummings Georgia and Wright Music Hall performances of Signature Sound in August. Fort Worth will be exceptionally appreciated because my mom can finally take a little "break" and I get to meet so many of my message board friends! I feel like I have known them forever! Oh the places we will go this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me - I've been bitten by the travel but this year! And it sure is wonderful. :-) Have fun making memories with the miles!

Anonymous said...

*the travel BUG that was supposed to say! lol