THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am so tired

What a week so far! I am exhausted...I need one of those LONG relaxing vacations where I can just sit on the beach and watch the waves come in, see the bright blazing orange sunrise and the deep passionate red fading into indigo sunset, white sparkling sand between my toes, cool, crisp, salty breeze on my face, no sunburns, no sweating, fresh exotic fruit, beautiful soothing island music, grass skirts, sailboats, dolphins, seagulls, buoys clinging gently in the ocean waves, a lighthouse on the shoreline, palm trees as far as the eye can see, and a tan hottie to bring me ice water on demand! OK, now that I am back in reality, a good week free of studying would be just as appealing to me!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Mmmmmmm that would be so awesome!!! I'm starting to employ toothpicks just to keep my eyes open during the day. (well, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but note the word *slight* :)) Your word picture is relaxing just to dream about anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...oh man, that does sound lovely, doesn't it? Don't even get me started on how much I've been missing the lovely beach...for a year and half now! Florida is much too far away. :-( But at least we have sunshine - the good thing about summer in Ohio!