THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

What A Sweet Sound

What an afternoon! I have spent several hours today playing feng shui with my bedroom furniture, which caused great fatigue! As I was cleaning up the last of my mess, I heard my phone ring. I checked the caller ID and was little weary of answering the "unknown" number. I answered the phone and heard this:

"Hello, who is this"......

"Jennifer who?"........

"Do you know who this is?"........

The name game continued for about another 30 seconds when that one of a kind laugh came through and a huge smile ran up my face.....Oh how wonderful it was to hear such a sweet voice! I had not really spoke much to Brian since our "split" about 2 years ago. We kept in touch every now and then, but I hadn't heard from him in months. An hour after he called, we were still talking about old times, new times, and keeping in touch. So much has happened with the both of us in the 2 years or so that we have been apart. Nothing like a sweet phone call to make a hectic day a good one.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

awww! surprises like that are always nice ;)